Sunday 11 March 2012

New - Rendlesham UFO Facebook Group.



Click HERE to Join
 



A note from the group owner - Lori Rehfeldt

RAF Bentwaters/RAF Woodbridge was a place where strange things happened. The atmosphere was off its axis. The energy was negative and I am not talking about the people but it is what it did to people that concerns me. I often believe that I was in a very bad experiment that went sour. The December 1980 sighting was a relief to me. Keith Duffield and I were not the only ones to see a ufo. After reporting it and I had to because it flew over RAF Woodbridge runway, I was ridiculed. It was downright mean spirited. I just want this to be a place where all can share their stories and if you had a story that is similar but not related, I for one am very interested. I welcome you all to the Lone Ranger page.



The Lori Rehfeldt Rendlesham Encounter






Lori Rehfeldt was stationed at the 81st Security Police Squadron at RAF Bentwaters in England from May 1978 till mid December 1980. The UFO siting that she saw while on midnight patrol, D Flight was February 1980 months before the UFO events that occurred late December 1980. She and a colleague Keith Duffield were on patrol and about 0300 hours they just finished checking to see if East Gate was locked. They sat in the patrol truck beside the East Gate shack facing off base, when they saw in the distance an aircraft's lights. Since they were beside the runway, Lori kept waiting for the RAF Woodbridge air tower to turn on the runway lights — coming in from the direction of the North Sea. About two football field lenghts the object stopped in mid air as if it knew it was caught being watched. It then made the geometric movements -- you could say it was the sign of the cross. They also saw it silently explode, split into three parts, and speed across the runway; then it went straight up and disappeared. … We saw this aircraft... The rate of speed that it was moving when it went across was tremendous. It was moving in like a regular aircraft, then when it stopped, it did this movement and split into three. And when sped across the runway going west, it was just going at a phenomenal speed. The only other thing that really caught our attention was that it didn’t make any noise. There was no sound to it at all. We just didn’t know what it was…

When it stopped, that’s when it made these fast movements: up, down, left, right- the movement were very geometric. I mean, it was not a normal movement. That probably threw us more than anything because it was just so, unusual. It was a lot faster than a jet plane…Within seconds it disappeared in the night sky. Due to the fact that it did fly onto the base, I was obligated to report it via the radio what happened and what I witnessed. The desk sergeant was Adam Cohen who instructed me to report to the air tower. Dawn was breaking as we made our way to the air tower. We climbed the stairs and knocked on the door and talked to a very sleepy airman. We described what we saw to him and he said that it might be an aircraft from the British base. He said that the light we saw was probably after burners. I told him that after burners make a sonic boom and this thing didn't make any noise. When Duffield and I made it back to the armory, the guys were teasing us. The teasing was not in fun but mean spirited.

He happened to be an electrical engineer for the Air Force. He said, you do know they found something out there? He said, well, we’ve been working with the plastic, with the material that we got from back then. And he said, back then it was pretty raw, but now we’ve been able to use it and to refine it. And they’ve been able to use it and it can take so many degrees of heat and temperature. He mentioned it was a gray material. But he was validating that there was something out there. And he said this material was not indigenous to here…

Sauce Disclose TV


www.Bentwaters1980.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joined Yesterday thanks Dave

Freeeedom!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, I was unaware of this encounter at Rendlesham thanks for sharing.
I refuse to use facebook good luck

Anonymous said...

I think you make two mistakes.
1) Facebook is obviously in NO WAY a mean of communication adapted to the UFO problem. JP and JB had not foreseen that it seems...since they now intend to stop facebook activities.
2) you should better join your forces instead of creating another web vault.

If you think you cannot manage to join forces with JP, JB, LW & Al, I would like to know what the problem is.

lcdvasrm

Admin said...

Hi Lcdvasrm

I am not sure who your question is for? Lori Rehfeld or me?

* The new facebook group has nothing to do with me or Bentwaters1980. it was created by Lori Rehfeld, I simply made them a banner for their group.

* I do not wish to create a 'web vault' Bentwaters1980.com is about reporting the latest news and media files relating to Rendlesham so people can keep up with developments in the case and catch up on any pod-casts, radio shows they may have missed.Thus the design of the site with a facebook page (not a group) and twitter account.

If your question is for Lori I suggest you join the facebook group and ask her yourself.

Kind Regards
Dave.

Anonymous said...

I saw an ufo when I was 19 in broad daylight. They asked if I wanted to go with them. When I said no they took off. So, I was thinking they can't take you unless you are curious enough to say yes.